Wednesday 30 September 2020

Let's talk: World Suicide Prevention Month + how to help yourself



Image Credit: Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/users/gdj-1086657/

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you beautiful people!

As September is coming to an end, I remembered that it is World Suicide Prevention Month. 

This topic is something very close to my heart as it was an immense struggle in my own life. 

I do not know who you are or what you are going through but I know that you are reading this for a reason. It's not by chance that you ended up on this page.

I know that wanting to end your life may come from multiple sources such as feelings of hopelessness, guilt, shame, unworthiness, low self-esteem and the feeling that life would be better without you in it.

I personally know how hard it can be to think of remaining alive and doubting the value and worth of your presence. I want you to know that you are special, your very birth and being is unique and unlike any other. You are here for a reason and although right now things may seem rough, do not give up on yourself. 

It's a journey to healing and to find yourself again so do not give up just because it's rough or suicidal thoughts resurface. It's a constant battle but don't give up. You are worth fighting for. You are worthy and you are beautiful. Please don't ever stop fighting for yourself and don't let the darkness win. There is so much beauty to be enjoyed in this life. Don't quit! I am cheering for you! Your future self is cheering for you. For you to accomplish your dreams , your goals, your passions, they all matter and are worth fighting for. 

Just take one step at a time.

I love you all so dearly!💚

Wishing you a magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk: Christianity

  Good morning, afternoon, evening, you beautiful people! It's early June and I have recently found out that the founder of The Synagogu...